Thursday, July 29, 2010

OMG, need advice from guys pronto.?

alright heres how it goes





me and this kid are really good friends and he seriously ALWAYS smiles when hes with me during school were in like 4 classes together i constantly make him laugh he always pokes me and touches me, he asked me of ive ever had a boyfriend or if ive ever kissed anyone,he asked me if i think im pretty.


im not really understanding these signs i need help and advice if im even good looking like seriously PLEASE ANSWER





http://s455.photobucket.com/albums/qq273鈥?/a>OMG, need advice from guys pronto.?
he probably likes you but he is just shy,OMG, need advice from guys pronto.?
i think ur good looking and he probably has a crush on you. best way i guess is that if u know anyone close to him, get them to bring u up in a convo with him and see what his reaction is. then try and spend time together with him alone.
You're not ugly, but you could stand to lose a few pounds...
he likes you, your pretty





wamo. Bf/Gf
Can I see a picture of him?
high school? or middle school?

No comments:

Post a Comment