Saturday, July 31, 2010

Girl Problems. Want advice from guys and girls! please?

Alright, I have to admit, I am pretty hopeless when it comes to girls.


There are guys who wish girls would like them, There are guys that are wayyy smooth with girls. But then there is me, which, girls seem to like, but I am hopeless with them.





Ok, so this is how it usually is. I see some girl looking at me, right? and she smiles, and i smile, then i feel like i should do something, but i dont.


Once I was at a dance and a girl actually dragged me to the dance floor. I guess she was tired of waiting on me to make a move. But even on that day I knew other girls would have been possible to uhh interact with. because one actually told my friends that she likes me 0_0





Ok SO NOW! There are a couple of girls .. err.. interested in me? asking about me to my friends and all and i see them looking my way sometimes.





I dont even know what they like about me, they must like the personality they see when im talking comfortably with guys. Maybe I am not bad looking? I dont really pay attention to this stuff, and i just really want to get over itttttt. I miss so many oppurtunities.





Funny thing is, I have no problem talking with girls once I get to know them better or if I know that we wont be going out or anything. I guess im just really shy at first or care too much about what she might think or somethinggggggggggggg








Any advice?!?? How would I approach them, or one of them, I am only interested in one :/ ALSO I only have tomorrow :(Girl Problems. Want advice from guys and girls! please?
just tell the girl you are shy but you gotta tell her something important. then tell her how you feel

No comments:

Post a Comment