Saturday, July 31, 2010

LGBT Need some advice about GUYS!!!?

I am Bi but I don't tell anyone unless they ask me. There is this kid in my high school that I like and he is openly gay. I want to hook up with him and chat and stuff but i dont know how to go about it. I will be seeing him tonight at a music rehearsal so I have a chance to talk to him but what do I talk to him about. He seems shy and i have his number and everything so I can text him but he doesnt text back when i say high. Should I talk to him in person? What do I say? I don't wanna mess this up!LGBT Need some advice about GUYS!!!?
You're both going to a musical rehearsal, so go up to him and talk to him about his instrument/singing and just keep the conversation going wuth stuff like ';so how long have you been into music?'; ';Does anyone in your family do music, too?'; He wiil talk about his brothers and/or sisters and you can ask about them and just keep it flowing.





Maybe try sit next to him when you rehearse, so you can talk in between breaks or something. Be friendly, try smile (but don't overdo it), and stay positive in his presence. Show interest in what he was to say, and when he speaks to you, turn your body towards him - body language tells a person a lot, and posiyioning your body openly to him shows him you're interested in what he was to say.





I wouldn't force any flirting for the first time you meet him properly, and you shouldn't SMS him afterwards either (it might creep him out a bit). If he responds well the first time, then you can try get more involved slowly but surely. If he's not very receptive, you probably shouldn't try too hard again, unless you can see that something is definitely upsetting him.





Good luck! Let us know how it goes! =)LGBT Need some advice about GUYS!!!?
Ask him why he's not texting you back first. Maybe you have the wrong number. Maybe not. Maybe he's just not that into you. Anyways, if you feel comfortable with it talk to him in person. First off if he doesn't know you're bi you need to tell him. Or just tell him you think he's really hot and would like to hang out sometime.





I don't really find it very cute or sexy when you call or incessantly t-t-text me. DON';T BE DIRTY ICE CREAM, baby we could fall in love but it's too early to keep textin me like that.
My advice is to be yourself, and treat him like you would a new friend. Ask him about what he does for fun, what his interests are. Start off with stuff like that before you start talking to him about being gay, 'less he brings it up. Just be you, and be nice.





Best of luck! :D
tell him the truth, tell him that your bisexual and that you like him. just tell him that you don't have to be bf's if he doesn't want to be, but you would like to get to know him better and become better friends
let him know through sutullty, compliment him, try physical contact like touching his arm, or shoulder...gently push the boundary and if he is receptive then make your move and ask him out,
well maybe you shouldn't tell him that you're high


=p


hahahahahahahahahahahahaha


lolololololololololololololololololol


jk!


but go up to him and be like hey!


and be yourself :)
What I'm getting from it is u both play instruments. So after reversal complement him on his playing then just start a conversation
start with saying Hi! and try to strike up a conversation

No comments:

Post a Comment