Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice please guys and girls!?

So this guy who had an interest in me for a few months, things were complicated between us as i already had a fella but was very unhappy and i wanted to leave him but he had a temper.


This other guy told me he loved me and i have to admit i loved him as well. He started to get a bit uneasy about the whole situation as he felt i wasnt going to leave my bf but i was i just was scared.


Another month went by and he went quiet on me so i asked what was up and he then didnt know if he wanted more between us or not. So i left him to have some space. in the meantime i ended things wit my fella. I told his guy this but hes jus completley turned off now and i feel like ive lost him.


I have spoken to hm few times and once suggested meeting up, it took him ages to respond so i asked if he wanted to be friends and he didnt say no so im still hoping to win him bk.





Anyone got any advice? Im not going to contact him anymore as i dont want to stalk im. Advice please guys and girls!?
You stayed with you ex - to long, %26amp; he isn't sure about your true feelings for him because of it. Do what you are doing by leaving it up to him to contact you. Once he realizes you are not going to go back to your ex, he will be more secure about pursuing a relationship with you. Actually after a little thought here, you may want to call him once a week just to ask how he is doing. Leave all the relationship Questions %26amp; meeting up out of the conversation, let him bring that stuff up. Just simply inquire about how is doing as you would a close friend. %26amp; politely end the conversation.^Advice please guys and girls!?
I use to have the same problem. I suggest that you wait a month and then call him once every 2 weeks and then meet up with him at like a community event like a parade. It really worked for me but guys are different and i know how you feel. Also become friends with his friends so then you can talk about the same stuff with him.
You need to leave both of them alone and move on!
yep move on

No comments:

Post a Comment