Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some advice from guys, who will understand what all this means?

i like this guy who lives in my neighborhood. He's always sending me messages on myspace asking me to sneek over so we can do the dirty deed as he puts it.





all his friends tell me we should go out, and now my friends are starting to say the same.





i asked him if he likes me and he said ';yeah a little.'; but i dont know if he's saying just a little not to hurt my feelings [i dont think he knows i like him yet] or if he only does just like me a little, or if he lying about that and he really likes me alot.





please help me!I need some advice from guys, who will understand what all this means?
He said ';yeah, a little'; because he wants to know if you like him too. If you say no, then it won't make him feel like as much of a jackass. If his friends say that you should go out, that's a clear indication that he's already told his friends that he wants you. Just go for it.I need some advice from guys, who will understand what all this means?
Depends on what you mean by ';go out';. If its just hanging out on fun dates, then fine. But you should seriously consider whether you really want to get all tangled up emotionally or physically with a guy who only likes you 'a little'. After he gets what he wants from you he will be gone like a fart in the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment