Thursday, July 29, 2010

I NEED GOOD ADVICE YOU Guys!!!!!!?

I don't know what to think. You?


I met this guy while I was away in college and i fell head over heels. I really didn't want him to know but One of my friends told him I had something to tell him and he went searching for me. lol i told him he was attractive and he said thanks to me and patted me on my shoulder so i was like ??? Then I went up to him again that night and told him I was scared to tell him what I really had to say lol i finally told him right then.. he looked shocked when i told him i liked him.. i saw his eyes glister in shock n disbelief. he said ';thats what u was scared to say?'; and i was like yeah... then we ended up play fighting after i told him. I was crushed that night because he didn't tell me anything. Everytime he saw me after that he spoke and played with me. den he missed my b-day party n he told people he was comin and didnt go.. i got mad at him n ignored him wen he spoke to me or tried to play with me. Im wondering did he ever have something 4 me? i still think about him sometimes. =[I NEED GOOD ADVICE YOU Guys!!!!!!?
If you want a honest advice then here it is... this guy is not serious... he might accept to date u at a certain moment but if u r thinking about a serious relationship then this is not the right guy... he will end up breaking ur heart... please dont fall in his trap... there r so many nice guys... go for a good person who will luv u and not one who is immature... he is so weird... a serious boy would never act like this... believe me dear i have the experience... now it's up to u to decide... gd luck and hope u take a good decision... use ur brain more than ur heart...I NEED GOOD ADVICE YOU Guys!!!!!!?
He might be shy or have other irons in the pot at the time.... It doesn't mean he doesn't like you but you have to be more confident in yourself. Just ask him out and go from there or tell him you have tickets to a concert and wondered if he'd be interseted in going - hope you got the tickets and if he says no take someone else! Better yet ask him if he's seeing someone if he says no ask him if he'd like to be? Get a little gutsy girl! Playfulness be onto you! Whats the worse that could happen!? and like you can't handle that!?
Girl leave it alone.
Sorrry. He make like you but if he doesnt prepare yourself. Why do you have to pour all your emotions in to him? Thats how people get their hearts broken.
i think this guy is trying to let you know in the nicest possible way that he just wants to be mates. much better to have a good friend you cares about you
DRAMA!!! so you are shallow.. no offense.. but maybe he honestly had something come up and couldn't make your party and felt so bad he just felt awful. but then on top of it you ignoring hom could have made him feel worse and if he did like you back you could have crushed him. Maybe he was play fighting you because he was crushing on you too and couldn't say it cuz he was embarrassed.
I think you should move on and start looking for someone else. He only seems to be attentive when it's convenient for him.
It sounds like he either doesn't like you or is just really shy. I'm thinking he doesn't like you, because even the shyest guys will react when the girl makes the first move.





I'm sorry to say but maybe you should move on.
It sounds to me like he saw you as a friend and you were hoping for a relationship. I doubt that he ever thought of you as anything other then a good friend who he could joke around with, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment