Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some advice on guys please?

ok so theres this guy at my school that says he likes me. He said he liked me last year but he was always to shy to ask me out. Then we got in this fight and i didnt talk to him for like a month, and finally he begged me for a second chance. I said i didnt know, but im considering giving it to him. We texted during vacation and he was really sweet and he actually talked to me, but now that were back at school he is like a mute. I always have to go over to him if i wanna talk to him, he never comes over to me. I mean i know hes shy and all but its getting annoying. Should i drop him or give him a second chance?I need some advice on guys please?
ugh, been there done that. i totally dropped my shy boyfriend. im sick of relationships that end up being like a joke. drop him girl you dont wanna get involved with somone like that.. youll get depressed after a while.


find somone better and more confident :)


hope this helps %26lt;3I need some advice on guys please?
In my opinion, you need to make sure it's because he's shy that he's not talking to you. For example, if he talks to you when no one else is around but acts like you're practically invisible when people are around, that's bad news. Believe me. I know from experience. But you have to do what your heart tells you to. Weigh the pros and cons, ask yourself if it's worth it, really pay attention to this guy and look at his personality and all of his qualities and ask yourself if this is really what you want. And if you are really into this guy and you don't wanna make a decision that will cause you to wonder for the rest of your life what could have happened, maybe its worth the risk of giving him a second chance. Relationships are so hard, and guys are so confusing. They are so different from us and it's hard to understand them and the things they do. Anyway, good luck. E-mail me if you have any other questions. And sorry for the long answer, but I know a lot about this stuff. Lots of experience and wisdom beyond my years.
forget about him. any guy worth your time will make time for you. don't go over to him any more - see how he reacts. when he starts coming over to you and showing interest - and he probably will when he sees you don't ever go over and talk to him any more - then you can ponder whether to give him another chance or not. For now, I'd say no.
just drop him you cant do anything with somebody who's shy just tell him if ';if you have to be shy then i cant give you a second chance';
well my ex did the same . i guess he's playin' hard to get coz only for one second he knew u can be unavailable to him so i'll say ignore him for a while , he'll talk to u , believe me





and what u just said doesn't mean that he doesn't like u , it may mean that he likes u lot and that's why he's playin' these childish games but remember nothin' lasts forever hopfully he'll grow up





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Tell him all these issues first. Then if he still doing the same thing, let him go. He can be pathetic to some other girl who has time for it.
Just leave him alone and then he'll come back to you
Drop him , cause he,ll keep on being a shy guy for a long time ? I,ll say it a waste of your waiting for him to make a move ? you,re gonna miss your chances as a memory as you,re getting older in a few more years ?
tell him if he doens't grow a pair and talk to you then no second chance. (you might want to say it nicer though;])

No comments:

Post a Comment