Thursday, July 29, 2010

To wash your hair or not to? guys need your advice!?

I find that when I haven't washed my hair in 2 - 3 days I can totally control it, better than days when I wash it and style it.





In general my hair looks a lot better when I haven't washed it.





But what should I do if I was to go on a date and wanted my hair to look nice?To wash your hair or not to? guys need your advice!?
maybe you can try to wash it a day before your date, and then style it nicely.To wash your hair or not to? guys need your advice!?
glad it did. i usually wash my hair before i go bed each night and when i wake up it styles alot better.

Report Abuse



hey , must wash hair for hygiene purposes. go hair salon and get a new hair do.
Well, from experience, I'd say the hair is probably the next to the last thing a guy is thinking about on a date. He only thinks about the hair when it's in his drink, mouth, or eyes.
baby girl, you need more pay and some Tigi products! yes. they have everything you need for any style you want and all the control. be a hair dominatrix! yes. expensive and in most salons and Rite aid but do the do and get moving!
Even tho it is easier to control when it is ';dirty';,,,you need to wash your hair more often with a very mild shampoo.
this sounds bad


but i only wash my hair


every third day.


i would wash it the nighit before


that way it's controlable and


clean.


however,


if you want to look nice and your hair


looks nicer when you don't


wash


then dont wash it.
wash
you should wash it like the first person said, so It wont look all gressy and you could style it much better and u would smell good for your date
Wash it so it doesn't look greasy...
well if you really wanted to impress that person then i would because most guys or girls look to see if that person is well groomed
go with what you feel...





you don't want to wash it, don't... just hope that it doesn't smell bad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment