Monday, August 23, 2010

Advice from guys appreciated- What goes through a man's head when he is like this?

Ok, so a little bit of background- a year ago I broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years after he did something very unforgivable. By the time I broke up with him, I had no more positive feelings towards him.





Not too long after that I met up with an old classmate of mine, and things started going really well. He would tell me that I was the best girl he ever met, and in the 5 months we dated he even started mentioning marriage. Understandably, I did not want to rush things. I let him know that I cared, but just being out of something else, I didn't want to let things happen too fast.





And then we had an argument (we'd argued before, and this wasn't a particularly bad disagreement), and out of the blue he broke up with me. I am confused as to why, because he kept changing his reasons. Some of them very conflicting. So here is confusion number one.





It's been 2 weeks now, and whenever he texts me and I say that I've been out, he will start accusing me of finding other men/flirting/etc (untrue, but he was always on the jealous side). I don't play along, and don't dignify his accusations, but when I confront him about it he says that he is sticking by his decision, he doesn't want to be with me. So confusion number two, why does he get so jealous about my whereabouts?





Guess I just need some perspective. Thanks guys!





P.S. I should ad that I have always made it clear that I care very much about him, and that I want the relationship to work. Both with my actions and my words. But after the break up I made it just as clear that I have no intention of forcing him into a relationship with me if he does not want one. He knows that I would love to make it work, but the final deicison is with him if he wants us back.Advice from guys appreciated- What goes through a man's head when he is like this?
Tell him it's none of his business what or who you have been doing. Tell him he broke up with you, you didn't break up with him..so he has no right to doing playing mind games with you.





Tell him if you wanna work things out fine but don't go around pull BS and getting jealous for no reason. Put it on the line for him and draw your line and tell him that he has hurt you and you don't know if you can trust him not to hurt you again

No comments:

Post a Comment