Monday, August 23, 2010

Need some advice from guys between 20-25, about an Older Woman Younger Man situation..??

I have been dating a younger man for about a year now, and things have been going great with us, we are actually in love with one another, we spent every moment together....but


he had never met my teenage children, because they were out of town... but here's the problem,


my kids have been back for 3 weeks now and he has not come over to meet them, he hasn't come over period !! he still calls me everyday and he told me that he was really nervous about meeting my kids, because their ages are really close to his...


but I'm wondering if he ever plans to come over, or would he actually throw away the whole relationship due to being scared ?Need some advice from guys between 20-25, about an Older Woman Younger Man situation..??
Wow. This has got to be hard on him. I would be patient. Imagine yourself in his place. He's probably thinking they're going to be pretty weirded out meeting him.





I think the best you can do is relay it back to him how much they're looking forward to it. Hopefully, that is the case. And just make sure the meeting is super positive.Need some advice from guys between 20-25, about an Older Woman Younger Man situation..??
As a single mom whose dated a man from this generation I feel I'm qualified to answer. He's scared... and he's likely to throw away the whole relationship because of it. Young men of today just aren't built the same. They lack substance. Something to do with too much time on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment