Monday, August 23, 2010

Some relationship Advice from Guys or Girls?

Okay so theres this boy that I really like and we've been texting lately. Im not sure whether he likes me, or if he knows I like him.. But I really don't want to tell him without knowing if he likes me first. We've talked before like six months ago. He is one of my good friends. Whenever our friends hang out he is always there, and we are all really close. He's really nice, and he has a GREAT body :) But I don't really know how to let him know that I might be interested in something more than just friends without risking that it might make it weird when all our friends hang out. Any help?





I would love to hear some guys opinions along with the girls. I think it would help to get some advice from their perspective :)Some relationship Advice from Guys or Girls?
Sometimes what it takes is someone coming right out and saying there are feelings there. It's often hard to tell if someone likes you when you like them. Even if it's obvious to the rest of the world. SO my advice would be to tell this guy how you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment