Monday, August 23, 2010

Need your advice.2 guys and a baby on the way?

Ok so I'm 19 and 8 weeks pregnant by baby's father is in mexico. when he left he decided that we should just be friends because he didn't know what could happen while he was over there.(when he left we didn't know i was pregnant) lately an ex bf of mine has been asking m out he also knows i'm pregnant.Last thing I heard my ex (recent one) had a girlfriend but broke up with her when he found out i was pregnant. The thing is I don't know If i should go out with the guy that asks me out or if i should wait for my baby's dad to come back. The truth is I really love him but don't know what he feels for me. He didn't even wait 3 weeks b4 getting a new gf. Help?


By the way he's coming back in the end of marchNeed your advice.2 guys and a baby on the way?
'; He didn't even wait 3 weeks b4 getting a new gf.';


You do know how he feels about you, it's in your own statement. And in case you need it spelled out, He is over you, sorry, but that's how it is. Move on and find someone who will love you and your baby

No comments:

Post a Comment