Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice, a guys perspective would be great. help please?

okay so im not a girly girl. my whole life iv always been one of the guys. I guess you could say i just have more in common with guys. We just happen to have the same interest like cars, sports, and just being more relaxed. idk but I've always found most girls i know to be really high maintenance. Im not like that at all. but the problem im having is, im with guys so much, that if i ever meet one that i possibly might like, they just think of me as one of the guys. My close guy friends always make the joke that if i wasn't like a brother to them they'd want to go out with me. Its not that i don't dress or do my hair or makeup like a girl. its just i feel guys aren't allowing themselves to feel attracted to me because they do see me as more of a bro or whatever.





im just wondering if there's a way i can get a guy to see that i am a girl, without having to change who i am??





any advice at all would be really appreciated.I need advice, a guys perspective would be great. help please?
I'd imagine hanging out with a guy not around ';the guys'; would help.





It's also possible (read: probable) that guys feel threatened because you are always around other guys. It's really hard for a lot of dudes to get a handle on the whole ';just friends'; thing.





You might also give off the vibe a bit that you're not into dating or relationships. Maybe start giving some hints that you are.





Most importantly, don't change who you are -- just the delivery. It's very important to be yourself.I need advice, a guys perspective would be great. help please?
All you can do is be yourself. True most males will see you as one of the guys, but one will come along and see you as a really cool girlfriend. Worse comes to worse, if you find someone that you really like and they just view you as one of the guys, you will have to make the first move.
Nothing wrong with being a ';Tomboy'; My friends wife is a tomboy and she can hang with the best of guys when we're working on our trucks. You just have to keep being yourself, The right one will come along. Trust me!
tried showing them your intersted? happened to me friend with a girl like that for 10 years she hinted she was interested in me recently and i asked her out when i woulda use to never consider it
u hafta girl it up every now and then - would u wanna date a guy thats one of the girls or a manly guy that has a sensitive side - big difference
Well for one, it's ok to be ';like a guy'; as long as it's not full blown. If you actually think like a guy, it is going to interfere. If you are just in to things guys are in to, then it's not so bad. You being in to sports or things that guys tend to be in to, it can actually be a good thing for relationships. However if you act like a guy in relationships, of course it's going to conflict. Opposites attract. It's the way of nature. You have to show a feminine side for guys to be truely in to you. You can use your guyish tendencies to find things in common, but make them understand that you're still a woman.
I would say dont change who you are no matter what. I think there's more to life than guys and what not.





I am a guy, and trust me we, ironically, usually key-in for personality rather than looks if u give us time. We might get really attracted to a cute girl, but sooner or later its who she is that either promotes her, in our thoughts, to the position of 'just a cute girl' Vs the position of 'this is the gurl i want.'





Btw its hard to find people like you who are honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment