Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guys, I need advice....?

I have all the symptoms of the swine Influenza, and my family wants me to go to the hospital.... Should I listen or just ignore it?Guys, I need advice....?
Are you serious? Go to the hospital!Guys, I need advice....?
Listen to them! go to the hospital. it's better to go to the hospital and it not be swine influenza, than to stay home, and get really sick because you didn't go to the hospital.
Yes! Listen to them! I would be really scared if I were you. Not trying to scare you or anything. But, it wouldn't hurt to just have a doctor tell you what's up. It's better than doing nothing. Good Luck!!! :)
You don't want to take any chances, go now.
Go to hospital mate, it can only get worse if you leave it.
you should go to the hospital.
get your butt to the hospital!
That, better be you in the picture..Cause your freaking sexy
well there have been about 64 reported deaths on it sooo....its your call .....
i am a girl and yah you should. this that you in the pic???? your kinda cute!!!
have fun dying
you should go better to be on the safe side
go jump off a cliff
Um... wow... that's a toughie... OH MY GOSH..... GO TO THE HOSPITAL.
What?! Go to the hospital! I don't want any of my contacts gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment