Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guys --- I need Advice!!! (second attempt)?

When Is The Right Time To Give My Phone # ?








** I am 28, he is 29. (i'm looking for a serious relationship, so i am not interested in playing games)





If someone (that you're interested in) tells you: ';Let me know if you want to talk on the phone sometime.';


When would be the appropriate time to give him my number? Should I respond and give him my number? OR Should I tell him i would love to talk on the phone and wait until he asks for my number.


I know it's a silly thing to ask, but I don't want to come off sounding desperate and not make him think i'm not interested when I am to begin with.


Any input is greatly appreciated! thanks!


Additional DetailsGuys --- I need Advice!!! (second attempt)?
He said ';Let me know if you want to talk on the phone sometime';? Obviously he wants to talk to you, but he sounds shy. I don't think you would look desperate if you just nudged him a little and gave him your number. You should flirt with him more to inflate his ego A LITTLE, then he'll be more confident about asking for your number. Maybe you could think of some reason to HAVE to have his number (Can you help me program my DVR?) Just go for it sweetheart. I know you don't want to look easy, but you gotta put it out there a little. If he wants a fling, you'll know, and there's nothing you can do to change that.Guys --- I need Advice!!! (second attempt)?
It doesn't get any easier. Give em your number!
you should say yes i would love to and wait for him to ask u for your number
Um. okay well the one where you said to say ';I would love to talk on the phone'; and then wait for him to ask for your number sounds good to me. Not overly desperate.
If you are interested you should have given him the number when he said lets talk.Guaranteed he would have called by now.Then you would be talking to him instead of asking us what to do.
Go ahead and give it to him! Then ask for his number. Good luck!
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment