Sunday, August 22, 2010

ADVICE/INPUT GUYS and girls?

that when I'm at school, guys pay no attention.


Outside of school, people tell me I should put a portfolio together, and consider modeling. Good-looking Older guys (like 18-24) hit on me and flirt or check me out. I've had guys stick their heads out the car window and whistle/make comments. But in school guys pay no attention to me really, I'm always 'just a friend'. I'm pretty down to earth, and have a ton of guy friends...but that's all they are... And then w/ guys I don't know, IN school, don't seem to even notice me!?!?!


Do I just have to wait it out? I just don't know what the deal is?ADVICE/INPUT GUYS and girls?
your still young! (It seems everyone here tonite wants to be a model %26amp; it just is not going to happen to about 99% of the girls who think they can model.) Just wait it out the older you get the more you'll understand.ADVICE/INPUT GUYS and girls?
Remember, the boys who stick their heads out the window, or even hit on you, they don't know your personality, and don't know really what you are like. In fact, the boys who stick their heads out the window, they really are just getting attention, and could have easily been dared to do that. The boys at your school, have known you for awhile, and they might not be interested in you. Or, they could be interested, but know that they have until the end of the year to finally ask you out. For, the boys that you see at the mall who flirt with you, they know that they won't be waking up in the morning, seeing you at school, or anything like that, so, that's their time to make a move. The best thing that you can do right now, would be to be yourself. Don't worry, you will find the right guy out their sometime! And, if you are really desperat, next time a guy starts flirting with you, you could always just ask for his number or what not! I hope that I helped! Thanks,





~ Kerry Blue Terrier Lover!





P.S. If you want, you can always try modeling, if it's your thing. But, if it's not, then you don't have to! Only if you want to try something new! Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment