Sunday, August 22, 2010

Boy problems... need advice from guys!?!?!?

Okay, so I started dating this guy about 5months ago and we broke up about a month ago but we've still been ';messin'; around w/ each other. Well I know he has messed with other girls but I haven't done anything with anyone else. We both know that right now isn't the time for either of us to be in a relationship but it's like he still wants to keep me around for some reason. I don't understand why though? I mean everyone sees what a good girl he's letting go except him... we don't really talk too much on the phone but when we're around each other he flirts w/ me n play fights w/ me... i just don't understand does he just want me around at his convenience or do you think he might realize that he's got a good girl n doesn't want to lose me? I mean he's told me before that he wants to ';grow old'; with me... i just want to know why he's still keeping me around...Any advice would be helpful!!!!Boy problems... need advice from guys!?!?!?
I don't have the specific information I'd like to have to work with, but here goes, banzai.








If by ';Messin' around';, you mean he's flirting with other girls, I'd steer clear of him. He may well end up cheating on people, and is probably out for the pootie, not the girl it's attatched to. Younger guys tend to be ';players';, interested only in large amounts of female friends for the simple thrill.





If by ';Messin' around'; you mean he's just joking with people, then he's out to keep you as a friend friend, not a girlfriend. He may enjoy your presence, or regrets having ruined his friendship with you. It's harsh to say it, but he might've changed his opinion about being with you forever obviously, if you two are no longer together. He may have decided that you were better off without him as your BF. A bird free to flutter about the sky and be happy, is preferred to the caged bird, who is trapped cannot fly around freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment