Monday, August 23, 2010

Guys and girls...advice?? plz?

Okay, so if you're in a long term relationship, what are the rules that you think are acceptable if you and your partner go to a club with/or/without each other??...Like what are some dos and don't s??Guys and girls...advice?? plz?
long distance relationships dont last for long anyway!








but with those...trust and being faithful is even more important those are BIG Dos





just no getting sexual pleasures from other people while ur at the club... or anywhere else for that matter





feelin on some girls titties - guys


getting felt on and liking it - girls





dont go home with anyone....to do the dirty....lol





those are definitely dontsGuys and girls...advice?? plz?
With: Dance with them, but don't be all clingy unless they want you to be. If they want to go hang out with their friends for a bit, let them, and go hang out with yours. Or, just all hang out together.


Without: Don't flirt with other guys or scope out the club for hot ones, do call them on the way home and tell them you had a good time with your friends, and don't let any guys get close to you. Just be yourself and have fun without being unfaithful.
it depends on the people, and the amount of trust between the two of you.. because I know for me I wouldnt set rules because I trust my boyfriend, and I dont think that he would want to dance or do anything with anyone else, and the same goes for me.. But I mean discuss it with your partner and I'm sure you two can come up with what you both would not like the other to do and what you wouldn't mind if the other did, and so on..





: ) hope I helpedd
dont go 2 clubs without ur bf (not acceptable) u might think u can control urself, but when u get drunk or ';aroused'; u wont be able to, NO CHEATING, DONT DRINK, DONT GO HOME WITH ANYONE U DONT KNOW, DONT DANCE WITH OTHER BOYS, DONT DO ANYTHING U WOULDN'T DO IF UR PARTNER WAS THERE. act like they're there. or my simple advice, dont go 2 a club period. u might get into trouble.
i say i the man that don't cheat and 1 i would not dance slow it she not there 2 i would not sit close with woman there 3 i mite not go if she not going 4 i would tell her the true about what happen when she not there now if she is there with me no one have any thing to tell me that she can not hear
well...you guys should promise each other that you won't try to hock up with someone...and you should probably be loyal...Good luck! oh...and if you drink then try not to drink so much because you can to Crazy things!!! and i mean it!! i have a cousin like that...so yea be careful
Ok


if yal are dating there shouldnt be rules


yal should trust each other enough


you shouldnt be worryed


i break up wid all my bfs bc


they are wayy to jelouse


that drives me crazy


just dont be to jelouse


or


you might lose the one you love
There shouldn't even be rules. Your partner should already know the boundaries and shouldn't need to ';know what not to do';, or ';what to do.';
Dont go without each other*! Dont look at another girl dont talk to them if they try and talk to you say I have a gf I'm not interested..!* If your not there you really dont know what happens so I say it's a big no no !*





*Good Luck*
I say there shouldn't be any rules if the two of you can trust each other to not go over the boundaries.
I dont think there should be any rules.


I mean if you can trust you your boy/girl friend enough then you shouldnt have to worry about setting rules!
JUST DON'T HOOK UP WITH GUYS AND THAT'S PRETTY MUCH IT!!
u can go to clubs without each other, u can accept drinks from other men, u can dance with other men. u can NOT accept other men's numbers and if u do, u can NOT keep them just because';,u can NOT grind on other men, u can NOT take offers to their home or for them to drive you home
NO SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO IS NOT YOUR PARTNER...unless they are there hehe. fun times.
only go without ur bf if u r going with ur gurl friends and call hime evry hr ur gone
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment