Sunday, August 22, 2010

Help & advice on guys..?

me and my guy friend are close. but we barely see each other at school [highschool] but lately we try to see each ohter whenever the bell rings to go next classs. and we hugg lightly i guess and he makes mee really happy and he says that too but im just not too sure of what is going on..so just give me of what u think. and he didnt ask me out yet but said that he likes me. but y hasnt he asked me yet?..he knows im shy but i can tell him anythign but sumtimes i get nervous. now he walks me to classes and NOW we hug tightly now and it makes me happy but i guess the question is why hasnt he asked me out..


but just give me ur thoughts and advicee please and thank uHelp %26amp; advice on guys..?
.Perhaps he needs some encouragement.So if your casually talking,just hint at some forthcoming attraction that you'd love to see.May'be he'll take the bait(hint)

No comments:

Post a Comment