Monday, August 23, 2010

1st tattoo advice plz guys?

Hiya,


Im planning on getting my first tattoo sometime next month, it will be on my inside right wrist.


The words will be:


';Without you i dont have a place thats safe from all the monsters that hide in my head %26amp; sing me to sleep'; (Lyrics from a Jacks Mannequin Song)


It will be in pretty small neat handwriting.


My question is, how much space on my wrist will it take up? I want it to look cute %26amp; feminine %26amp; be facing me


I know this is cheeky, but does anyone design tatoos? If so would you be able to draw up a rough outline of what itd look like? %26amp; how much would it cost (in the uk)


Thankss.1st tattoo advice plz guys?
theres a type of poem I don't know what they're called but the words make up a picture like


....ooo.....ooo


...ooooo.ooooo


.....oooooooo


.......oooooo


.........oooo


...........o





the o's would be your words


from a distance it looks like a heart but really its made up of your lyrics the words would have to be very small


ps the dots wouldn't be there1st tattoo advice plz guys?
It'll cost around $30-50 depending on where you get the tattoo. And it'll pretty much take up your whole wrist, but you can make the words smaller to make them fit. Sorry I don't design tattoos, but if I did I would. =( Hope I helped.
I'm no expert but I kinda think your wrist may be too small to hold that many words. . .they won't look right if they're too small and colud end up looking like little blobs. Tattoo artists are usually experts at lettering so I'm sure they could help you out
That is not possible.


Too many words in such a small place.


It wouldn't even look good.


It would look like a blob of ink.
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment