Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guys plz! need advice?

sometimes i want sex and i pull down my pants and show him my but lol and sometimes he says not right now but i have to say i sometimes do it at bad times like when hes playing video games or in the middle of a movie lol but do guys just not want sex sometimes? maybe i have to high of a sex drive? sorry just wonderingGuys plz! need advice?
No such thing as a bad time for a girl to ask you for sex. Well, maybe church or at the counter at McDonalds. Tell your bf that everyone here told him to find the pause button and get busy.Guys plz! need advice?
If I'm in the middle of a game of Grand Theft Auto and my girlie dropped her pants right in front of me, I'm sure I would probably wreck my car...and then I would want to play a different game...in the bedroom.





I cant speak for all guys though. It sounds like you got a good tactic though, I wouldnt stop doing that..just in case we ever went out together, I'd hate to miss out.





Some guys do have a lesser sex drive. Then there are those guys that get so caught up in football games, video games, or Star Trek that they can spot a good thing even if the little hairy guy is staring you right in the face.





Dont give up though. Maybe try encorporating a funny noise whenever you drop the pants? Good luck.
if you could spell ';butt' and are over 13'; and know what a period is, you might get an answer.
he sounds gay, get a real b/f............
guys always want sex lol id love if my gf did that to me

No comments:

Post a Comment