Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice from guys only, as a girl ?

Hi Guys,





I'm a 17 year old girl who is curious about something. before i comment I not trying to racesim, but I'm from India, but I been raised here in America since I was 3 . Started preschool here and everything as I was alittle. I always hate the fact of being indian wearing clothes, cooking the food, relgion and stuff, I not a sikh or a hidu ever since I was little , I 'm just me being more american than indian, Sometimes or well I have the feeling that I don't want to marry a indian guy cause I don't like them because


of teh fact of being indian, it's the fact thta I am not going to wear those clothes, or cook the indian food, my parents and their parents friend always judge me from being so different , like I listen to hip hop, cook innational food, you name it Italin, america, chineses mostly american then indian, My parents who think I'm crazy and say no, but I wouldn't give a dam since I have flirted with white guys, mexcan guys basicly, evry other races then indian, where I not prejudgeence against them, where my parents are, How would a indian guy look at me being more american then indian ? And what happens if I don't want to marry indian , Will any guy besides indian, like white mexcian , want to marry a indian girl like me one day , ? Will, do guys hate indian girls if they are white? Like I 'm lost , and I am worried


that I really don't to marry indian, rather marry someone who is white or is from mexico, or even a black guy ? Will there be guys in the future for me who are white, mexican, that will marry me and don't care ? Or will they hate me cause I'm indian girl. Please be honest as a guy and tell me the truth and answer all my questions, thanksI need advice from guys only, as a girl ?
NO white guys don't have anything against Indian girls. I once knew this girl who was Indian (she grew up in India). I was so in love with her because she had a face of a goddess and the heart of an angel. I've gone out with many types of girls from many different races and I've never met a girl like her. Then I found out she had a guy her parents had picked out for her. As a white guy, I really don't care for white girls. You simply want something different and there's nothing wrong with that..I need advice from guys only, as a girl ?
say to hell with what your parents think, not to be mean or anything, but its your life tell them that. and if they don't like it then they'll just have to deal with it because you're old enough to choose what you think would be better for you
Guys won't care what your race and ethnicity are. They will be interested (or not interested) based on who you are: your personality and your looks.
I promise that there will be a guy out there for you.


And there's nothing wrong with feeling the way that you do.


It's called individuality.
It doesn't matter what color your skin is as long as a guy is willing to go out with you you will be fine.
i'm sorry but no guy would take the time to read all this, if you want to get real answers you should try to make it shorter.
be proud of being different... guys dont care what race you are, I promise.
they will hate because we hate Indians who have taken our jobs
im a girl but honestly, ur trying way to hard to be something you're not. its kinda sad actually. you are an INDIAN-AMERICAN. you're just making yourself look bad by how you hate your own race. like wtf. just be proud for who you are because that can never change. yeah sure, you're a modern indian, that doesn't mean you have to go to school with like shalwa-kamis, but it doesn't mean that you have to disown your parents or your cousins because you're indian. and for you love life, there's someone in the world that is right for you and your one and only, whether he's black, indian, mexican, arab, white, whatever, he's your soul mate and you'll learn to love him if its mean to be.
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment