Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice on guys?

I am a senior in high school. I have never had a boyfriend in my life and i feel that i never will. I think that i am attractive, it's just that I get a little shy sometimes. I haven't been asked out by a guy. I thought that it might change was last year. There was this guy who I flirted with in a class. He acted like he liked me too. He would always ask me if I had a boyfriend and told him no. He also always left his friends to come work with me (and I'm not that smart). When the class was over and had new ones, we didn't talk as much, but when he came over to talk, I didn't ignore him. When summer break was over, we didn't have any classes together. Then I found out that he had a girlfriend who was popular. He is also popular and I only talk to the ';popular'; people, not hang out with them. I gotten over him, but I want to know how I can get a guy without the mixed signalsI need advice on guys?
Advice, well the trouble is that everything boils down to interpretation or opinions and we know what everyone says about opinions; however, guessing from what you've explained I'd, say that the problem is one of two, if not both things. First off, I'd say that this guy was possibly embarrassed and genuinely had interest in you, but was afraid of being with or being seen with you (those would be his own self-insecurity issues). The second possibility and more probable answer (only an assumption) is that he was 17 years old is too immature (again, this is his problem, not yours). That doesn't make him less of a person, it just means that he's not thinking rationally about his actions. I dare to say this, but on the bright side, be glad that he was too immature to have convinced you that he had feelings for you only later to have broken your heart as he ran off to chase another girl.





If you're attractive as you believe that you are, be patient while searching for the right guy and just have fun with your friends. You'll probably find one-another when you least expect it. Okay, you say your not having luck getting that boyfriend? Well, how are you talking to guys in general? Are you actually flirting with them? How are you carrying yourself? Lets face it, most guys are either insensitive or immature enough that they will not take the time required to find out what's in your heart and mind. When you are talking, are you interested but keeping yourself far enough at bay that you can keep his curiosity? If you just put everything about yourself on the table, there may not be much left to keep the attention of some guys, especially younger ones at that. In other words, keep somethings about yourself mysterious, and flirt with that mysterious side a little. On the contrary, as a girl you should have a better grasp on your intuition and you may find that it's alright to ask a rather direct question such as, ';are you interested in me?'; You might find the typical response of, ';what do you mean.'; He'll know exactly what you mean. Here's where you can keep some curiosity: think of your expression when you say, ';I'm sorry, I guess I was wrong.'; Certainly, he'll be a little confused or excited, but curious.





At any rate, I assume that you're probably 17 or 18 yourself, right? Rest assured that you're going to have plenty of time to find the right person and practice the dating game too. Just don't assume that the first person you connect with is the perfect person and rush into something serious while throwing caution to the wind.





Best of Luck,





DanielI need advice on guys?
Just tour around the mall and u can find one
match.com





lol jk...





As a guy no what it is like to play these games. He is basically trying to see what his options consist of. He most likely is attracted to you but is scared to break the ';social barrier'; -- one that will cease to exist after highschool

No comments:

Post a Comment