Monday, August 23, 2010

Okay ladies! I need some advice. (Warning: Guys you really aren't needed in this unless you are a doctor.)?

Okay I am 20 years old. I have had my period since I was 9 years old. And just recently my periods have been the worse they've been since I was 12! I really haven't had this bad of a period since I was young. Cramps are getting unbearable, very very heavy blood flow, backaches(never had before), and caffeine makes me sick.





What types of foods can I eat that will not make me feel bloated?


What types of exercises can I do to relieve the body aches?


What can I drink to also avoid the bloated feeling?





I usually drink sprite and eat whenever my body craves, pizza, ice cream, chocolate, basically junk food that I need to stay away from. I do take midol but it honestly doesn't help anymore.Okay ladies! I need some advice. (Warning: Guys you really aren't needed in this unless you are a doctor.)?
I'm 22 yrs old I usually do not have regularly painful periods either, just occasionally. But when I do I fill up a plastic ziploc or glad back that I know is NOT going to open with luke warm-hot water and just hold in on my lower abdomen in a chair or in bed, REALLY HELPS. Also I do some simple Pilaties and yoga moves just to stretch out my back. Pilaties, very basic, just lay on the floor and rather than how I normally arch my back I pull my belly button into the floor, pressing my lower back to the floor as close as I can, sometimes pulling my legs up and tucking like a ball still on my back helps too. I'll also do a child's pose, yoga, which you can find online and that helps relax my back as well. Hope this helps!!Okay ladies! I need some advice. (Warning: Guys you really aren't needed in this unless you are a doctor.)?
Well it's not good to be eatting all that junk food. I don't think there is anything that won't make you feel bloated on your period, it has something to do with water weight and all that jazz. Drink a lot of water though and only do MILD exercise. The pill makes your period a lot nicer if you aren't already on it, consider this. Also, you shouldn't be taking midol, take ibuprofen instead.
Well definatly try to change your diet to healthier foods. That will really help. Especially less fried and greasy foods. Any excersice will really help. and helps boost your immune system at that. Plus the more you excersice it can also help reduce your period. You should really try to get away any kind of caffeine. Drink lots of water, milk, or healthy low sugar juices. Also I really recommend organic milk. It taste the same but it doesn't have all the chemicals or hormones and stuff in it. Hope this helps.
Drink fennel seeds tea !!!!!! trust me because i have a heavy period and very painful and that fennel seeds help me with the bloating and cramps also eat bananas they are good for period





hope i helped ;)
Why haven't you gone to a doctor? You may need a D %26amp; C since you are having so much flow and trouble. Please go to the doctor!!
i bet ur low on Iron ... i had that happen to me .. i started taking Iron pills and i was fine!
Skip the milk. For the rest of you're life. You're not a baby cow and you're increasingly lactose intolerant as the years pass. That's why you're bloated.





No exercise is going to relieve body aches except maybe stretching and/or yoga. Otherwise sit in a hot tub or shower w/ epsom slats.





Water. OMG do not drink soda for God's sake! If you're diluting your body w/ that much crap food, I can imagine why Midol isn't working for you. Consider getting on the Pill if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment