Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guys. need your advice?

I was thinking, of putting a small teddy bear , that says I love you in my valentines day gift basket to my boyfriend, with a red rose, do you think it's stupid or what would you think if you got one. ThanksGuys. need your advice?
I think a little teddy would be wonderful! Each year under my Christmas tree I put out over a half dozen little stuffed bears and other animals.


They are pleasant place holders that await prezzies as they dribble in.


I also have a couple of others that I keep on display year round because they remind me of someone special.


I would also be honoured to recieve a red rose.


You are wonderfully thoughtful. Your man is really lucky!


--That Cheeky LadGuys. need your advice?
Thank you! My answer came from my heart.


_Cheeky as always!

Report Abuse



If he's well in touch with his female side or just absolutely soppy about you, he might, but what's he going to do with it, other than keep it by the bed? I suppose he could hang it from the rear view mirror in his car alongside the furry dice to remind him of you. Why not just include a nice photo of yourself to go in his wallet, or more sexily a pair of your knickers to keep in his trouser pocket. I think he'd remember that for a while to come.


Either way it's clear that you love him a lot to be planning all this along with the party. It would be great to hear how it turns out.
It is a sweet thought but he might prefer an MP3 player or something.
this is a personal gift from you!


it shouldn't be a question of if he likes it, as they say its the thought that counts!
It sounds gay, and I'm not even a guy!
I'd appreciate it. Anyone who wouldn't is just too cold.
Yeah it's nice as long as the ribbon on the basket is blue.
If he is under 25, I say go for it
Boys dont do teddy bears or baskets. A nice idea is the rose (in a presentation bag) with a lock of your hair tied around it. He will keep it forever!
thats relly sweet if a girl gave me that id think it was relly nice
Depends how old he is. But, I would guess he would like something more personal like you wearing a teddy.
You've got to be kidding. No. That's not a good idea. He might tell you that he likes it to spare your feelings, but you're better off buying him a CD of some band that you both like. Or a video game. Or a pizza.





Plus, if he keeps it around, his friends will never let him live it down.
Nice. A BJ would be much more appropriate (and appreciated), but the bear is OK, too.
It really depends on the guy. For some guys, it may be too cutesy, but he may still appreciate it since it came from you.





Follow your gut instinct.
I don't like this idea


sorry ...
I would like it, its a nice idea.
Hmm, I for one, would not like getting a teddy bear and a rose. What is a guy supposed to do with a Teddy Bear? Get ridiculed by his friends?





I am not meaning to offend, just trying to let you know what I would think. If your guy is more into sports and...*ahem*....other manly things then you may want to try something different.
No that isn't Stupid that's really a great innovative idea


Do follow ur heart


Speak what u fell from your brain


and listen to your heart saying and do things acoording to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment