Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice? Girls/Guys?

Okay, i think im really pretty, but one thing i hate. is that my ears stick out and it bothers me. Mr face is roundish sooo it looks odd.


Ever since school started i have not worn my hair up, which im afraid of because i have two classes where i am the only girl. and it just gets.... i guess the pressure to look perfect and pretty has gotten to me.


Is there anything i can do that'll make them not stick out?


WEll, yeah i know surgeries an option, but....


and i know i can just keep wearing my hair down.


Alright sooo what should i dooo!?I need advice? Girls/Guys?
Haha, from what I can tell from the itty-bitty picture of you, you're super pretty and I doubt your ears will change that too much.





Maybe if you'd be interested in bangs, get some long'ish ones that descend into layers. By doing this, when you keep your hair up, you'll have a bit of a frame in front. :] I keep my hair like this and, if you have enough layers, will swoosh all the way back to your ears and cover them just a *littttle*





best of luck!I need advice? Girls/Guys?
my dad has the biggest elf ears in the world, and i inherited a slightly scaled down version of them (he's 6'6';, i'm 5'8';). i know how it feels to think your ears are pulling a dumbo. but really, don't worry about it. it's just something that makes you a little unique, which is a good thing. if a guy thinks you're pretty, your ears won't change that. in fact, if you wear your hair up once in a while, it will show you have confidence and make you seem even more attractive. good luck! :)
Who's mr face?


Kidding.


Dont worry about it hun, ears that stick out arnt even the least bit noticable, I mean who even pays attention to ears, right? Don't be afraid to wear your hair up.. My sister's ears stick out, she has always worn her hair up and no one has even said anything about her ears.
When I was in elementary school the kids would pretend to flap my ears and say Dumbo is flying. But they aren't so bad now. It did give me a complex which I cured by noticing people that had ears sticking out more than I. Even with the complex I wore my hair in a pony tail most every day in college.
hm.. I dunno specifically how bad it is, do other people think so? You don't have to look perfect but flashy earrings can draw attention to the other part of your ears instead of just sticking out..?
have plastic surgery
Get over it.


people should appreciate you for who you are,


not how big your ears are. :L
you think youre really pretty?


*snortsnort*
wear hoop earrings it will distract it or a strand of hair in your face
try to wear bigger earing makes your ear look smaller?

No comments:

Post a Comment