Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advice please guys!! Should i send him an e-mail ??????? Should I tell him I want more????????****************

I am so into this guy. In fact I think he is pretty amazing. He is all that i can think about. We actually ended up hooking up a few weeks ago but haven't really talked about it. We hung out a few times in a group since but never alone so I haven't been able to bring it up. I think he was attracted to me %26amp; there was a connection but I'm not sure how much. I would like to hang out with him more one on one b/c I'm just not myself in a big group. He is going thru a divorce (split feb of this year). I think he is just a really nice guy %26amp; doesn't want anyone to get hurt. But I don't think I can wait around until he is ready. It's agonizing. I also think he is open to dating a bit but thinks I am just a nice girl %26amp; prob doesn't want to hurt me. The thing is I don't care. I just want to spend time w/him %26amp; get to know him better. I was thinking just send him an email %26amp; adress my feelings but in a very casual way. rejection doesn't scare me. What do you think i should do %26amp; what should i say?Advice please guys!! Should i send him an e-mail ??????? Should I tell him I want more????????****************
If rejection doesnt scare you, take him out to dinner. Pay attention to how he is acting during the date; is he being open and playful, or is he being cold and reserved? If he is being open, tell him how you feel at the end of the date. Look him in the eyes, be as honest as you can and spill it out. He might be a bit shocked or taken aback, but after going through a divorce, he most likely wants and needs a woman who can be as ballsy, upfront, and honest as you. A rock, if you will.


If he's more reserved, however, it might be the date or the surroundings or something else on his mind. After the date, e-mail him your feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment