Monday, August 23, 2010

ADVICE!!!(FROM GUYS AND GIRLS)10POINTSSS!!!?

am starting to like some guy that hangs around with me in school everyday during lunch.we are big friends and not only that but i just finished a relationship (which he knows the guy) and i don't wanna start one yet so fast. i wanna start talking to him without him noticing that i like him or that am trying to flirt with him(he's jehovah witness and he's really respectfull so i dont know how to play this well..... i want him to like me and then maybe i can go out with him..( i dont know if he likes me but theres sometimes that he makes me think he does but i dont trust my self because thats what i want and am probably day dreaming. am the type of person that i don't like being rejected and i don't want to be the first to let him know i like him i want him to tell me first if he feels anything for me..lol am texting him right now. right now we are cool friends.. and we are just being stupid texting stupid things but i want him to like me lol tips please what do i do!! lolADVICE!!!(FROM GUYS AND GIRLS)10POINTSSS!!!?
My advice is to just keep doing what you're doing. Get to know him a little more... Then, when you feel like you are good enough friends, you could tell him how you feel or just ask him out.


And beeeeee confident!


Good luck and God bless


~Violet~ADVICE!!!(FROM GUYS AND GIRLS)10POINTSSS!!!?
You may be shy and want him to tell YOU first, but you can't just wait for him. Tell him how you feel. You're texting with him right now, take your chance. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment