Sunday, August 22, 2010

Crush on older guys can anyone give me good advice?

i have a thing for older guys since i was 14. i like them from 20 to 36. is there something wrong with me? is this dangerous? to tell you the truth i was molested by two different people, one was 6 years older than me i was only 9, another was alot but alot older than me now i find that i like older guys. what can this mean?Crush on older guys can anyone give me good advice?
Sinc you are a little bit younger and gave your history about being molested I would gues and say it has something to do with that. Honestly, try a late night talk show called love line. There is a qualified doctor that awnsers questions like this all the time. I have heard him help alot of people on the show. Im in The O.C. in Ca so the dial is 106.7 after 11pm. try an internet search

No comments:

Post a Comment