Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need advice from GUYS, not girls... thanks?

I turn 17 in 3 weeks and I am single.


I have only had a couple of boyfriends and they are all jerks, hence why they are my ex's.


Anyways I want to know why a lot of guys don't talk to me.


I'm shy, smart and hilarious. My best quality is probably my humor and personality.


I don't have sex and I don't do slutty things to attract guys.


I don't care that my breast and butt size is small but I wonder if that is why guys don't bother with me.





Guys, what attracts you to girls?


I need advice.Need advice from GUYS, not girls... thanks?
i like ur personality. i hate girls that are slutty and only care about looks.


i'd date u if i could lol.


i assume tahts u in the pic, your pretty :)Need advice from GUYS, not girls... thanks?
Stick with your principials. If they are looking at only your outside then you don't need them. Don't be concerned about your butt or breast size. You have what you have. They should be looking at your inside and who you are. Hang in there, the right one will come by when you least expect it. I just told my 18 year old granddaughter this same thing only yesterday.
i personally like cute girls, i like their voice to be sweet, and i am attracted to their eyes, their body doesn't really matter as long as their not fat :/





answer mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Try taking the initiative to start a conversation once.
guys like a skinny waist and a sexy face and no offense but u kinda sound like a nerd u should get active and play sports to meet new people and guys
Personally I like outgoing cute fit girls.
You're fine just the way you are. Your 16 and I'm 16, which means we both have to put up with the way a lot of people act in high school. I can't stand the girls who show themselves off and DO THINGS jsut to get guys if ya know what I mean. It just seems that most of the guys head for the wrong thing in a girl. I wish I knew you a little better because I seem to be one of the few teen guys left who loves and appreciates 60's music. I have yet to hear about a girl I go to school with who likes it too. But yeah, just try talkin' to some of the guys, that's all you can do. If that's you in the picture, you are pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment