Monday, August 23, 2010

Just need advice really? guys and girls answer but only serious please?

ive been with my fiance for nearly 4 years on and off, hes left me quite a few times in the past but for no reason, hes never slept with anyone else while weve split up or been together for that matter, but now he says hes realised what hes got with me he says im the one he cant be without me he would never cheat on me he loves me more than anything and would do anything for me etc etc, im nearly 19 hes nearly 20 and he said he wants to start a life with me and get a house together etc...what i wanna know is...if hes already left me loadsa times why would he say im ';the one'; now and say he wont ever leave me again...plus he proposed to me this year...so, basically hes never cheated on me or been with anyone whilst weve split up so why would he now finalise it with im the one and he wants to spend the rest of his life with me...ps sorry its long just need adviceJust need advice really? guys and girls answer but only serious please?
Well how do you feel about him? Do you love him? Would you ever leave him?





If you feel the same way he's speaking then yes, be with him, however if he does ever leave you again then he was clearly lying and you should find someone else.





Maybe he really has thought about it and realized after all this time you have been together on and off again it is you he wants, I mean he hasn't cheated or anything so I think he does care about you deeply.





Good luck. :)Just need advice really? guys and girls answer but only serious please?
No, I think that you need to experience life and different partners before you both settle down. He may feel he loves you but it doesn't sound as if you are sure about him. Live together in rented accomodation, then in a few years time if you feel ready get married and a mortgage but don't tie yourself down to serious commitment at such a young age.





Explore the world and have fun!
I think one question you need to ask yourself is if YOU trust him? There is a reason he left you those times. There is always a reason. When was the last time he left you? I don't think it's a good idea to get married at this time. You two should work on your relationship. Both of you are very young too. Do you see yourself with this guy for the rest of your life? It's a big decision. Are you ready to live with him 24/7? What would you do if you get married and then he ends up leaving you again?





I do not know him so I can't say for sure whether you should marry him or not but I definitely would not get married to him anytime soon.
He`s left you in the past for no reason, and you believe this insensitive person has`nt been cheating. Just because he say`s he has`nt does`nt mean he`s telling the truth. You have obviously been taking the wanderer back, time after time. He moved back home because of family issues. I would`nt trust him as far as I could throw him. You sure are smitten over him, yet your not sure he means what he says. Of course you have good reason not too. Seems to me he protests too much about not having cheated on you. Could he be a bit nervous someone is going to educate you about his disappearing episodes. Well I hope that the trust you have valiantly kept in him, does`nt come back and bite you.
He might have just felt that you were smothering him. OR he might have thought he was just fooling around with you until someone better shows up but realizes that you are the best? Either way, you can't trust him saying that he never slept with anyone else because you don't know what he's been doing when he was gone and he can easily lie to you. My advice and I'm sorry if you don't agree with is, Don't Get Married. Not until he's 22. The reason why is because he should show you that he's committed and willing to wait till your ready and the sad truth is that people change when they turn 21 and can legally drink. You'll see a lot of people change when they turn 21 and want to start doing the ';club scene'; so I would wait till your at least 21 and he's 22. If he truly believes you are the one, than he can wait 2 more years.
It's difficult to say... About the cheating, I'm not sure I'd believe him. But I don't know either of you. I could be wrong.





But about the sudden proposal, I think it's entirely possible he just didn't feel old enough before to settle down. You're quite young still, so not having proposed earlier is understandable.





One thing I will say is if you get a house together make sure it is in both your names. If he does leave you again that way you won't be left homeless with nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment