Monday, August 23, 2010

Need some advice on guys...please answer guys and girls...?

OK my BFF has been trying to set me and her cousin up for about two weeks now. He's 21 and I'm 17. I'm 18 in two months and my parents have already said it's okay if I hook up with him and have even encouraged it by buying me condoms. He hasn't had sex in a year and a half...so does that mean he will be more willing to make out with me and all that stuff first before we actually have sex if we do end up having sex at all he might want to wait until I'm 18. Anyways how jealousy comes into play here is like two weekends ago my BFF and I were sitting on her uncle's lap (my crush's dad) {They all live in the same house, my BFF, her parents, her cousin (my crush) and her uncle} and her cousin (my crush) came upstairs and he gave his dad the worst look ever and then lifted my BFF off him and spun her around and then he grabbed me and like bear hugged me and spun me around...and I was like OMG WTF...does he have feelings for me if he's getting jealous that easily.Need some advice on guys...please answer guys and girls...?
if you two really like each other then i would go for it.bout sitting on his dads lap.i dont think that is a good idea.but if i were you since you know he likes you to, i would go for it and see what happens.=]Need some advice on guys...please answer guys and girls...?
Age....It's a Problem?
mayb the reason he doesnt want to make love to you is because your aren't 18. he could get in trouble for sagitory rape. he want to wait till your old enough. nd he mayb doesnt want to rush you. he wants you to be ready. and is he really loves you he will wait as longs as it takes. but ya your friend idk. mayb she is jealous because you havent made a move and she want to becase u havent.
i think personally the man will want some u know wat i mean so u should make him chase if he really loves u he will continue to chase you and then you if love him and he loves u


then you guys can have sex but make him have to win you over and don't go striaght from crush to sex make out then progress and then sex possibly if you feel its ther right thing

No comments:

Post a Comment