Monday, August 23, 2010

Need your advice seriously guys!?

First of all i am kinda shy (only around a crush or a stranger). So this guy who likes me, i know because he calls me his girl/baby, and asked me to kiss him a few times. So usually he talks to me first or hugs me first, because he knows i'm kinda shy. By the way we are kinda friends already. So the other day he walked next to me to wait n see if i would talk, because once i did he said ';you were waiting for me to say something weren't you?'; n i said ';no';. He talked to me still but didn't say hi, he would be like oh are you trying to get by, so why'd you change classes. Then since then he looks at me like he wants to speak to me or wants me to speak or something, but he won't say hey to me until i say hey to him. What should i say to him to him, or do to make him realize i do like him.???Need your advice seriously guys!?
well its kinda hard to say cause i havnt observed this myself but you have to let him kno you like him or you might as well give up. you never know what may happen i mean wats the worst that could happen.. he says no you say ok and just try to get over it. good luck..how bout this email me his answer if you dont mind me knowing and all my email is baumwi@yahoo.com (make sure you point out that i answered a question so i dont forget the names william by the way.Need your advice seriously guys!?
This guy seems to be pretty forward, so since he likes you then you should stop being shy around the guy. Just tell him you like him, and by the sound of things, he will definitely give you some positive feedback... if he wants you to say ';hey'; then say ';hey.'; Just go for it and, trust me on this, he will welcome you with open arms. Hope I helped you in some way, Good Luck : )

No comments:

Post a Comment