Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice from guys only please!!!?

Okay, this is pretty embarrassing for me to bring up, but I'm hoping a guy out there and can explain how my boyfriend feels, better then my boyfriend has explained it to me.





Well, two days ago my Mom and I had jury duty so my boyfriend babysat my little sister and somehow they got into a conversation about how he doesn't find me as attractive anymore. He told my sister 'It's weird because I love her but I don't want to be that close to her anymore'.





Of course when my sister told me this I confronted him. I was hoping he would have told me she misunderstood and instead I received this line: 'I didn't want to tell you.' I honestly don't know how to take it. He says he still thinks I am beautiful and he still loves all the things about me he did before.. but he feels because I am out of shape, he doesnt find me as attractive. I am only 10 pounds over what I should be... But is that possible?.. That a guy can love a girl, still find her beautiful, but less attractive for not being as in shape as she used to be?...





He says he wants to work it out too, which I guess is good. He wants to work through it, hes suggesting we both join a gym or see each other less to make it so we want to see each other more. It is just bothers me because now every time he kisses me or seems to want more, I dont even know if I am good looking enough to have him really want that.. or if he is just doing that to make me feel better.





anyways any advice would be helpful. And please no mean responses, they are uncalled for here.





Thanks.I need advice from guys only please!!!?
yes it is possible that he can love u but thinks ur less attractive he said ur less attractive he didnt say that he didnt think ur were attractiveI need advice from guys only please!!!?
spend a little more time with him and see how it goes. If he seems to still feel the same way, find someone else.
Kay, first of all your bf is a straight up douchebag. Not to say that I wouldn't be concerned if my gf was gaining excess weight, I'd probably tell her in a sweet way, but 10 pounds? -_- big whoop, its not like your cheeks are bulging out and you have a cauldron belly. But if he's with you for superficial reasons, it won't last long.
Hi there. To me, it sounds like your boyfriend isn't telling the whole story. An extra 10 pounds of weight isn't enough to justify a change of feelings. In all honesty, if he truly loves you, weight wouldn't even be a factor at all.





No guy has the right to ask someone to change. Love is excepting that person for who they are, not what you want them to be. If he can't except you and love you for who you are, then he just isn't the right one for you.





I could be wrong, but in my opinion it sounds likes your boyfriend wants to explore what else is out there. The fact that he said ';see each other less to make it so we want to see each other more'; sounds like he wants time away from you to see what else is out there.


In his mind, doing this allows him some freedom to explore without breaking up with you in case he doesn't find what he is looking for. He would still have you to go too.





Personally, I would end it, before he hurts you even more. You sound like a sweet person. You don't deserve someone putting you down.
hi there .... this is a weird one to try and answer ... but since i work next to a guy who complains about the same thing regarding his girlfriend, i just want to say .... first of all this guy working with me .... he's an a#@





if he really cares for you and wants to be with you he won't complain about this.... he should rather find something nice the two of you can do together or put himself in that position of saying `i think im going to start working out ` which might get you to also start doing this.... i personally think its a bit off telling you that you're over .... maybe its just me .... but id say that 10 is not much over .... really not ! so ........





things shouldnt be about the physical .... but for who you are.... just a thought
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment