Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need some boy advice (for the guys to answer)?

Ok, so I like this older guy (he is SOO hot) and he has no idea who I am.. What do I do? How do I get his attention?!I need some boy advice (for the guys to answer)?
Just go up and talk to him, don't be shy. Start up a conversation and let him take it from there.I need some boy advice (for the guys to answer)?
introduce yourself, then be honest and let him know that you are interested. i assume he's gay also... so being mature and upfront about it is the right way to go about getting to know him... just because he's hot doesn''t mean he is not a butt head...that's why getting to know him is important..
Well, usually if you go up and introduce yourself that is a good way to start.


Or you could do something really crazy to get his attention.


But why don't you just walk up and introduce yourself and ask him questions-get to know him?
say ';hey i wanna fu*k you';





trust me that'll get his attention
Start a conversation with him, first. That way at least he would know you exist.
Just talk to him.


Be careful if there is a big age difference. it doesn't work.
say hey baby I wanna rock your world
talk to him
  • how to apply
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment