Monday, August 23, 2010

Advice from guys (I guess girls too:D) .. LONG weird relationship thing...?

Grab popcorn this may take awhile..





There is a guy in my grade (year 12) %26amp; he really seems to have it out for me..





He has a sort of aggressive personality already but I've never seen him treat another girl the way he treats me (actually I don't see him speak to girls often).





Everytime we walk past eachother, without fail, he always throws something at me (I'm talking small things.. like paper, leaves etc). He hits me too, it's never enought to hurt but it's still pretty scary coz I'm usually backed into a wall when he does it. I don't think he's actually trying to freak me out or hurt me.. but he's pretty big, so he does.





Also, everytime I'm talking to another guy he stats telling that guy that I 'Want them bad'; %26amp; that I'm a slut. He constantly bags me out %26amp; seems to just hang around waiting for an opportunity to jump into my conversations %26amp; be a bully.





I have no idea what his problem is with me coz I barely spoke to him before all this started.


I've tried thinking of what I could've possibly done to him %26amp; how I can get him to stop hitting me (I emphasize that he isn't hurting me, so plz don't tell me to dob him in.. lol). My friend told me he's a black belt in karate or something %26amp; has even been in tournaments. So yeah, I'm kinda freaked out... one day he could get so mad at me that he will hurt me.





He keeps saying ';I'll never hit you'; for some reason he doesn't see punches %26amp; slaps in the same cateogory.





Does any1 know how I can handle this situation or have a suggestion at why he hates me so much?





Thankyou! %26amp; Congrats on reading the whole thing!!





BTW: Please don't suggest I ignore him. I've heard that one before :)


Thanks again!Advice from guys (I guess girls too:D) .. LONG weird relationship thing...?
He's being a bully because he likes you. I say you should try and play his hand for a little while. Get rough with him and tease him and see what happens. Several things can happen: He'll think ';Yes! She likes me!';, or he'll get mad at you and lose his mind (YIKES! Bad outcome), or he'll be shocked that you stood up to him and never speak to you again, the last outcome is that he could probably just continue bothering you. If the last one happens STALK the crap out of this guy, you'll creep him out so bad that he won't ever go near you again.Advice from guys (I guess girls too:D) .. LONG weird relationship thing...?
He is a complete loser and he likes you, but he is to shy to say anything, so he thinks being mean to you is cool thing to do and you will like him for it.
I was thinking how to word my answer but I think Jesse put it perfectly.
Looks like he wont bash you harder, he just does it for fun. The same with me, I also dont talk to girls but rarely I talk to, when I feel to talk. In that case he might be just playing with you, and having his fun. I dont tell you to ignore, but try and request him, when nobody is there, or when you go out and see him somewhere.


And thanks for reading my answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment