Sunday, August 22, 2010

I took the advice you guys gave me last week and it left me quite embarrassed in public..can I get an apology?

A few days ago I asked if going skinny dipping would cure my shyness. I am very shy about my pale body.





You all said it was a great idea.





So one afternoon I went to a lake by myself, stripped down, and when I got out of the lake...ALL MY CLOTHES were MISSING!!





I had to run all the way home (2 blocks!!) completely NUDE and blushing the whole way there!!





I even heard one neighbor yell ';It's moonlight in the daytime!'; as I ran into my house!!





Can somebody apologize for this??I took the advice you guys gave me last week and it left me quite embarrassed in public..can I get an apology?
I hope that you get a good mark for your creative writing classI took the advice you guys gave me last week and it left me quite embarrassed in public..can I get an apology?
WTF


why the hell would u do something like that


lol i did that once and i am a girl but i was in a pool....and was with my friends it was funny and fun just let ur self go and dont be shy if u dont care then it will be easier for u to tell ur self u dont care if they care cuz the people u dont know that were laughing at u just think u wont see them any more
It is your own fault for listening to people on here.
was not a part of this one .but sorry it happen to you .but deep down inside . it did take a little of your shyness away . buy the way who took your clothes?
I already told you that I'm not apologizing, since it's not my fault!!
OMG! Hun, whyd u take these chaotic people seriously?! Lol. Wow... Im so so sorry that had happend to you!!!
LOL sorry I found this funny. I'm sure it must have been very embarraing. Well I am sorry it happened to you even though i never answered your question. TO cure you shyness about your pale skin why don't you go get a tan?
I didn't give you advise, but I am sorry for laughing right now!
umm,sorry?
wow umm... I'm sry that happend.... but you really shouldn't listen to the weirdos on yahoo answers. I bet that one neighbor that yelled ';It's moonlight in the day time!'; was the same guy who told you you should skinny dip on yahoo answers, and took your clothes....





it could happen!~
I didn't see your first question but I have to say that you are looking at this situation incorrectly. First of all, you are responsible for your choices, even if you choose to follow bad advice. Secondly, going skinny dipping in the day time is illogical, why didn't you just go to a tanning salon. Thirdly, I get the impression that you don't like to take responsibility for your own actions, you need to take a good look at your life and accept responsibility for making your own decisions and the consequences for those decisions.
Nope, I told you I didn't CARE if you did, but I would be worrying about where my car was. If you are pale and blushing, doesn't that make you more like harvest moonlight?
You actually took advise offline, and that kind of advise on top of it/ Well i didn't give you the advise, so i ain't apologizing for it. But ill say this if you want the cure for shyness you need to Streak through your school.

















(shhhhhhh nobody tell him he shouldn't take crazy advise offline from crazy people.I want to see what i can get him to do)
Well that should have cured you. Sorry, I guess not.
I don't know where you live, but here it's NovemBRRRRR......


next time, leave the clothes at home, and they won't get stolen.
How many times are you going to post this? I've seen it at least 3 times over the past week. Try to get some attention from people other than online ones.
I believe I remember a bunch of people also telling you that this is what they would do, so I think you don't need any apology from anyone...
I'm sorry you were foolish enough to take advice of total strangers who have nothing to lose and can anonymously say anything they choose. Anyway, being embarrassed is called ';part of growing up.';
Sorry. I didn't answer that question. Now you know not to do it.
It's nobody's fault but yours.
if you had walked home nobody would have noticed.
sorry











sorry i wasnt there to see it.
hahahahahahahaahaha.no.
if everyone told u to jump off a bridge, would u???





But what's the point of skinny dipping alone? You're supposed to do it with someone from the opposite sex.
Sure Darlin...you can apologize to yourself for not using your own head and sensibilities. What were you thinking, to take the advise of total strangers about running around naked? You could have gotten yourself in a lot of different kinds of trouble. It's really dumb to think going naked will ';cure'; shyness. You need to start small and work up...like talking in front of a class, or at a Tupperware party, or at church. Good grief...going skinny dipping is the last thing I would recommend...!!!
I'M SORRY.
I'm sorry your so dumb
I never saw the question, but you have to admit....it's way too funny.
First of all did it help your shyness, and if you were trying to get over your shyness, why did you go by yourself. I would call your neighbor, and have them apologize for yelling to you, that's gotta help your shyness. ............Go try again.
You should apologize to the people of Yahoo answers.It's pure torture to see this question 20 times a day.
Yes, but only after we see picts as proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment