Sunday, August 22, 2010

Are there any gay guys or anyone else out there who can give me advice on finding the right guy?

Love finds you when you least expect it. Just wait for the right guy. I'm sure you'll find him in time. Email me sometime, you seem nice. ^^Are there any gay guys or anyone else out there who can give me advice on finding the right guy?
All I can tell you is that the right guy usually comes along when you're not looking.





I spent a long time looking for ';Mr. Right'; and was always disappointed or discouraged. Once I decided I was happy as a single person, he came into my life (I worked at a video store, he was a customer). We've been together for three years now.





You'll never find love if you don't love yourself, first. You've got to be able to be happy on your own before you can be happy with someone else.Are there any gay guys or anyone else out there who can give me advice on finding the right guy?
nope, im still looking for mine :(

No comments:

Post a Comment