Monday, August 23, 2010

Help need advice On guys. Did i make the right choice?

Ok so im 14 (please no crap about the age) and i really like this guy who i have know for years. But he always flirts with other girls. and me and him are kinda friends and a few weeks ago we were texting and talking on the phone for hours. he said he really liked me and that we should go out. I said no because before we dated and we only dated for like a week and he told me he loved me and wanted to have sex. Well i didnt want to have sex because we werent dating that long and im to young. He said it was ok but a few days later he broke up with me and said he wanted to be just friends. I was upset but i wasnt sure if he broke up with me because i wouldnt have sex with him. But after he asked me out and i said no he didnt talk to me for a week and i texted him a few times and he didnt answer. then i found out he had a girlfriend and she is very easy. should i have just dated him then had sex with him or did i make the right choiceHelp need advice On guys. Did i make the right choice?
Holy!!!!! I can't believe you're even wondering about this one. It's clear that he wanted to have sex with you, and once you said no, he not only dumped you, he ignored you. He knows that if he plays hardball you'll come around. Lets put it this way. He will dump you whether or not you have sex with him. If you don't have sex with him, he dumps you. If you do have sex with him, he'll get you for what he wants in you and then,,,,,,,,,,, dump you.








So I'd say you made the right decision, presuming that you're going to stick by your original decision, which sounds like you're not going to do that.Help need advice On guys. Did i make the right choice?
Wait a week and it will be obvious that you're an idiot.
Yhew made the right choice becaues ima guy and not all of us but most of us dont care about u!!! i care about all my girlfreinds but most of the others dont and all they want to do is get in your pants and if you let them youll be known for being easy. So if you want to keep your good reputation dont let them trick you into making you think they love you and then you have sex with him....P.S. Im 13 so dont feel left out!!! lOL

No comments:

Post a Comment