Thursday, August 19, 2010

This is for the gay/bi guys (give me advice)?

Would it be a good idea for a teen bisexual male to move in with a boyfriend that he met. Would you move in with a guy you me!?!?This is for the gay/bi guys (give me advice)?
Uhm, shouldn't you be concerned with school first? How old are you now? And how old is your boyfriend? And how will you both put food in the table?


(Yes, this is my conservative side coming out. I can't fathom why someone your age would be doing what you're thinking of doing. Fine. I'm an old fuddy-duddy.)This is for the gay/bi guys (give me advice)?
1) Focus on school.


2) How old are you - your BF can go to jail in the U.S. if he is over 18 yrs.


3) Living with someone is NOT what you imagine it to be, and there are a lot of costs %26amp; stress that come with that.


4) How about cooling your jets %26amp; just dating ?





Peace,





;-)
If you are not of legal age and your other half is , that is illegal .Someone can be in very hot water.
It really depends how long you've known each other. You'd want to know the person for at least a few months before moving in together.
yea if u like him alot i wold it cold be fun and u can always move out if you dont like it just try it out
Unless you've been dating at least 3 or 4 months, I wouldn't do it. If it doesn't work out, then you're stuck with each other until one of you can move. Doesn't matter if you're a teen or a 60-something.





But once you do feel comfortable with him - enough to be sure, hey - go for it.
I'm gay myself...and my advice would be...NO WAY. As a teen (presumably under 18) you're setting yourself up and the other man too. He could be charged with all kinds of things like kidnapping, child abuse, child molestation, etc. My guess is that you don't know nearly enough about this guy to even think about moving in with him. What's the rush...you're just beginning a great journey that should last your lifetime...don't cut it short.
Talk to some of the teens on http://www.TeenPhrase.com Lots of good advice from lots of other teens.

No comments:

Post a Comment