Sunday, August 22, 2010

Urgent Advice Needed! Guys Especially!?

Sorry, It's not urgent but i'm having a bit of a down day : (


I'm 13 and going to high school next year. I am going to an all girls school but they aren't private so they don't have a 'brother' school which means that the school doesn't have dances or anything with a boy's school. I dont consider myself the prettiest of girls and I have a tiny bit of acne but i'm not ugly. I am not fat either but would like to know if I am ever going to get a boyfriend? My sisters went there and had steady boyfriends throughout school, but I consider them prettier than me even though no-one I know agrees, they say i'm pretty but I;m not so sure. Will any boy ever like me? Also, i'm not shy or anything. Im pretty funny and loud. Please give me adviceUrgent Advice Needed! Guys Especially!?
Well there must be a local place where a lot of teens hangout right? Or maybe you and your friends from the school you go to could go to the other high school's (there must be a larger public high school in town) sporting events and meet people there. Sport events were an awesome place to meet people when I was in high school.Urgent Advice Needed! Guys Especially!?
Hey, I'm a 13 year old guy too, and I'm going to high school next year. You don't need to worry though, there is always someone that will like you, you just need to wait. Also, don't worry about your appearance, and really you shouldn't even worry about a boyfriend if its going to be your first year of high school, thats what my brother tells me, I don't need to worry about a girlfriend the first year of high school.
i go to an all boy's school even tho its private and it has dances i dont go to any cuz they suck. and stuff im ugly as hell and ive had 2 girl friends. im sure you look fine,, dont sweat it either you'll get more then one and guys really dont care about acne as long as its not allot, but really just like meet guys at partys and get numbers and stuff you'll be fine.
The quickest answer is yes.


there is someone out there for everyone, i firmly believe that. but a helpful tip i can give to you is to have confidence. guys won't approach you if you don't act confident. believe in yourself, and remember, there's no rush, you have the rest of your life to be stuck with a guy ;)


hope this helps!
just wait it out. i know it sucks. but i waited a year and a half of being single and now i have the most amazing girl friend ever. it was worth the wait =) until then just live life and have fun =D
i say be positive and just go out and meet people....at the mall and places llike that..my school is all guy but i go out and meet girls





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


answer mines
Stop worrying about guys and just have fun.
The moment you stop worrying about getting a boyfriend is the moment that one will pop up. :)
you need more self confidence. no guy is atracted to a girl with low self esteem.
you are too young to worry about having a bf.
That's a relative question considering we don't know what you look like. But if we go by what you say (moderately pretty, funny and loud)... then yeah, you should have no problem getting a boyfriend. I love funny girls. They don't even have to be drop-dead gorgeous; I just wanna be attracted to them. A funny personality can actually make a girl seem more attractive. If you're prettier than Christa Flanagan (from Mad TV), then you're totally in there. 'Cause she's an average-looking girl whose sense of humour makes her hot to me. As well Stephanie Courtney (from the Progressive commercials). And you can't forget Tina Fey (the best example of what I'm talking about).





Moderately pretty girl + wonderful sense of humour = winner. And remember... there's someone out there for everyone. It couldn't be truer.

No comments:

Post a Comment