Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advice on guys, what is he thinking?

I recently just moved to Kailua Kona, Hawaii and I met some cool people who live in Waikoloa, which isn't far from there. On Halloween I slept over my friends up there, and I met like a bunch of awesome people. Including this one dude named Kaleo. We hung out, and he was really nice and funny and likes things I like. And then the next day and day after that we hung out, and people were telling us how we like eachother and stuff, and we just hung out.


We had sex once, that weekend. But he told me how he would have already had a good time even if we didn't do that, cuz neither of us was planning on doing it.


We've hung out a few weekends, and he's came over once. He's the sweetest guy, he's always making sure I'm comfortable, he makes sure if I'm cold he gives me a hat or something, and always asks me if I'm okay, and other things like that.


He's funny, and has cool friends and were all friends now and I know everyone and when I'm with him we both have a good time, he's told me how much he likes being with me. He's told me he likes me too.


Then this weekend it was me, him, and our friend Kiana. She was telling me all weekend how he wanted to ask me out, but didn't know how. So she was like do you wanna go out with him? Do you wanna go out with her? And we both said yea. And she's like okay your going out.


The thing is I've wanted to go out with him before, but he said he liked his ex, but then now he said he's over her and that we'de go out soon. I asked him today if were going out and he said Idk.


I can't seem to figure out why he likes me, says he wants to go out, thinks I'm chill and ****, yet doesn't wanna go out, or is making it hard too.


Why do you think he won't just do it?Advice on guys, what is he thinking?
He wants to be fair with you.





If he has feelings for his ex, he doesn't want to play around with you until hes completely over her. Otherwise, when hes with you, he might be thinking of her.





Imagine this: You have an ex, and you still like your ex, yet now your going out with someone you like. But don't you see? Its a bit unfair to your boyfriend since you still have feelings for someone else.
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment