Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice from guys and girls.?

Im 16 and know this guy in my grade. last year but I didn't talk to him much. But when I did he was a so sweet to me. When we made eye contact one day in class, it was so weird like I just liked him right there or something. He lives in my neighborhoodd I'll have to be at his bustop for the first time next year which is a coincidence. I see him all of the time, he passes like right in front of me all the time and tries to act so tough and cool he'll say oh yea just went to a party and was drinking blah blah. I feel like he was interested in me at one point. I can definitely picture myself with him. He acts like he likes me but doesn't talk to me. I'm so shy. Which is thought of as bad i guess,and self consious cause' I see all these girls who act like they're hot stuff when they're not. and dress basically only in hollister. you know what i mean , which I actually shop at different stores but obviously guys are attracted to that. I feel cute but no one sees that. I've been told I look like Alexis Bledel many times. I'm not perfect but feel like I'm worth someones time. Will I ever find a guy? I've never had a boyfriend! Should I talk to him?I need advice from guys and girls.?
no u should wait until he is married. of coruse talk 2 him. cause if u just keep looking at him or just not talk 2 him mabie he'll think ul b just friends. b strong and brave and talk 2 him. think of sumthing and say it in ur head than talk 2 himI need advice from guys and girls.?
JUST TALK TO HIM!! lol he totally seems into you! try moving out of your shell alittle bit at a time. And of course there are so many people out there so YES you will find a guy even if this guy isnt the one. good luck!
I never had a girlfriend and I'm 15. I always wondered the same thing. I miss SO many chances because of shyness to expand a friendship. DON'T MAKE MY MISTAKE. TALK TO HIM, FLIRT!
you should talk to him, and get to know him. take things slow, and then see if you really want to be with him. a lot of people are shy when it comes to dating, but theres really nothing to be scared of. if he passes by you and makes eye contact, then obviously he likes what he sees so far. start a little conversation at the bus stop, because it will be really awkward in dead silence then he'll think your boring. but juss take it easy and dont be scared. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment