Monday, August 23, 2010

GUYS NEED UR ADVICE!! HELP!!?

Iv been with my boyfriend nearly 2 years and he has'nt told me he loves me. He said once its said it ruins things. Im nearly 100% sure he does love me but how do i get him to say it without me saying it first or having big deep conversation. Any tips appreciatedGUYS NEED UR ADVICE!! HELP!!?
if you love him, then maybe you should tell him that you love him. guys are just as nervous as girls, so by u making a move first, it might take some of the anxiety off, he might be scared that u dont love him back, and is to scared to tell u, cause if u dont love him back, he might think it would ruin the relationship.GUYS NEED UR ADVICE!! HELP!!?
i tell my gf all the time first even though ive seen this before i still don't understand why its a big deal to say it the best thing i can think of is just stop saying it yourself until maybe he can feel the way you feel then this might trigger it if this don't work then you will just have to accept the fact some people aren't as giving as other people good luck
Just ask him how he feels about you, that will give him a good opportunity.


I freaked out my first girlfriend when I told her that I loved her, so know that it does cause problems sometimes. Another thing to keep in mind is that if after getting to know you for 2 years he still doesn't love you, is he just keeping the relationship for convenience? Hopefully he will rise up and put your worries to rest though.
Explain to him there are different kinds of love we have for different situations. (For example): We love Mom one way and Dad another. Same thing with Brothers and Sisters, Friends, Co-workers, dogs and cats etc. - etc.





We even have ';long-distance'; love and ';tough'; love.





I've told total strangers (women), ';I love you'; because I was feeling good and wanted to pass on a smile. (Some of them came back with, ';I love you too';). I knew the odds were we would never see each other again, so what's the harm ? My wife was not near to hear so no one is hurt.





Tell your boyfriend he might feel o.k. about saying to different people in different situations, ';God Loves You';.





Then when he says it to you he may get brave enough someday to start with ';I';.
Don't worry about the words so much. Talk is cheap. True love is in the actions. It's easy to tell someone you love them, even if you don't. But if you do, you shouldn't even have to say it for them to know they're loved.
You don't want him to say it. You want him to want to say it, and when he does it will mean all that much more and only strengthen your relationship.





Rushing him will only end in despair. It did for me.
so you want him to say it, but you don't want to say it yourself?


isn't that hypocritical and cowardly?


anyways, im sure if you nagged him enough, you could make him tell you.


lots of girls do it, stick to what works!
2 years??!


Maybe he hasnt said it because he knows that you know he loves you enough already, and the words ';I love you'; dont even describe how he feels about you.
oh dang. i dont think i love you ruins anything but it could i guess. kinda hint at it. thats what i did. lol
give him little hits that him saying it means something


not much more to say sorry and the guy before me is dumb lol XD
Try getting him a present that he would really love.
ignore him
ask him.
throw eggs at him, it always does the trick.
give hints

No comments:

Post a Comment