Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need advice from guys...or anyone?

OK, so I like this guy. and three of my friends told me that the guy who I like likes me back. and I know they were telling the truth because they are really really REALLY good friends with him. but there was a problem, he already had a girlfriend. then on thurs he broke up with his girlfriend. then two days ago he got together with one of the friends of mine who told me that he likes me. (she also likes him, and two more of my friends like him too.) After friday, he has been ignoring everyone's txts except his new girlfriend. Can any one give me a guess on what is going on inside this guy's head? I cant figure it out.Need advice from guys...or anyone?
sounds like theres so many girls that like him so he thinks he can do whatever he wants and he will still have girls chasing after him





prove him wrong, ignore him. hes not worth it anywayNeed advice from guys...or anyone?
Sounds like he's not worth all of the trouble and all of the potentially ruined friendships you may cause pursuing him. He's flaky and is hopping around from girl to girl, he may do the same to you if he had the chance to. Find someone better than him and leave them all alone, you'll be way better off.
thier in the puppy love stage were they just want to surround themselves with each other only. however you should probably move on and forget about him or at least act like it some guys are drawn to something they cant have



Beware of him as he seems to be a man of easy virtues.
he prabobly doesnt want to upset his current girlfriend by texting other girls more than he texts her
Forget the Friend and the guy...they sound horrible
HES A IDOT FIND SOME ELSE
just leave them alone

No comments:

Post a Comment