Monday, August 23, 2010

Seeking female advice from guys or girlz?

Why does it seem like most pretty teenage girls who around 15-18ish seem very immature with making decisions about being with a guy, I mean I understand about having fun with your girl friends and flirting and acting sexy with guys, but I'll make an example: If a girl is 16 yrs old, getting out a relationship, immature, demands attention from guys which gives her a cocky ego booster...How long will things like this really pan out to be, until she leaves highschool? Because I know this girl who likes me and I like her but I don't know if shes worth it becuz she posses the things I stated aboveSeeking female advice from guys or girlz?
you know, i used to be like that. bouncing from boy to boy because i was able to get away with it. it took awhile for me to realize how slutty that was, and how it wasnt something i wanted. She needs time to mature and realize that on her own. i couldn't give you an exact age, but i was twenty when all the consequences of my bad deeds since i was 14 started unfolding and nearly ruining my life.Seeking female advice from guys or girlz?
There are high school girls who aren't like that. I was one of them. I never dated in high school. At that age and for most of college, girls and guys don't know what they want. They treat each other like dirt half the time and are trying to act like adults and children at the same time. Don't look to this one girl for a relationship. Just take your time and see where you end up. There are more mature people out there, you just need to try to find them.
well if she is like that, then i wouldnt be with her


try for a more mature girl or wait until college

No comments:

Post a Comment