Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need advice!!Girls, guys anything would be helpful!?

Basically I met this girl outta town, but she lives close by and we have mutual friends. We met and with some drinkin etc. we ended up messin around. But we did hit it off even when we were sober. we are back in town now and we where textin when we got back bout random stuff and its been 10 days since we talked...Should i text her now? I dunno if she is interested in me or if it was because all of us where on vacation this actually went somewhere...(we just graduated btw.) I dont wanna force myself on her but i dont want to miss out on this opp. or have her think im fd up for not talkin to her once we got back...suggestions??Need advice!!Girls, guys anything would be helpful!?
U should just text her saying hey!


see if she replies!

No comments:

Post a Comment