Sunday, August 22, 2010

GUYS I need advice!!! Girls can answer too :)?

How do you get someone that hardly knows you to get to know you better?





AKA how do you make the first (small) move without him thinking your weird, but flattered?





Thanks!GUYS I need advice!!! Girls can answer too :)?
find an excuse to talk to him, keep talking to him say hi when ever you see him and then he would realize you like him then he will decide to talk to you and get to know you as friends or if he wants to ask you out.GUYS I need advice!!! Girls can answer too :)?
just give'em THE LOOK!
Stacey has got the answer. Eye contact. We guys love eye contact :P
that is the reason for courtship, spent more time with him / her, thats the only way you will nkow more about the person I must warn her that you should not be blinded by emotions or sentiments, courtship is the school of learning for every relationship.





I wish you luck
say hi and wave your hand at him to get his attention and smile at him most of the time.
lol





Guys like it when you give them attention.. just like girls like it to. EVERYONE LIKES TO FEEL WANTED!! ^_^





I usually just start with a... ';hey!'; in the hallways or something.





If I see him.. I usually compliment something he's wearing^^. Like.. ';hey! i love that band dude. They totally rock. what other bands do you like?';





SHOW INTEREST. =)
Eye contact!!! Eye contact says it all......

No comments:

Post a Comment