Monday, August 23, 2010

Ok i need advice quick guys help me 2!?

ok i was playing spin the bottle and it landed on a guy i would die 4 (he likes me 2) and when i got to kissing him i was like a cm away and then freaked and pulled back idk what the heck happend but i freaked walked away and stopped playing and started to cry what the crap happend and the when i went back i could kiss every1 else but him cuz i flipped and started 2 cry! HELP?!?!?!?!Ok i need advice quick guys help me 2!?
I don't know, but make sure you apologize and explain to him that you didn't mean to or anything and that you're sorry and stuff so that he understands you're still interested!Ok i need advice quick guys help me 2!?
You pulled away because you don't want your first kiss with him as playing spin the bottle. You cry because you probably think you did something stupid. I don't know. But in my case I wouldn't want to kiss someone for the first time in a game. I'd like it to be romantic.
scared ya did it! Sounds to me like your in love.
well i would tell him why you freaked out.


he probably thinks you hate him right now.
Wow I had the same thing happen to me. I pulled away too but didn't cry, just frustrated myself. Looking back now it was lack of self confidence not wanting to spoil the feelings for that person cos they may not like me after. Anyone else didn't matter cos there was no emotional attachment. Stop thinking negative about what might happen and think of the positives that may come out off it.And being a guy we hate mixed signals, be open and honest with him how u feel even if u don't understand yourself and if he is half decent he will fill in the blanks. All the best.
Maybe you thought you would screw it up?
aaw you love him.
Well he probably thinks you don't like him now.



Listen, no joke, I've found the best place to ask those questions, go to http://www.GuysTeachGirls.com
wow that is hot! I agree you love the dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment