Monday, August 23, 2010

What should i do? girls advice and guys adcive please!?

i know this doesnt belong in beauty...but it seems like this area gets the most views


ok so this guy and are like eachother, but he said that he wanted to ask this girl out that hes known longer, but she doesnt like him, but me and this guy havent talked for like 4 days...any advice as what to do? like just let him text me or something or see if he talks to me monday, but if he doesnt talk to me on monday or text me, what does this mean? does it mean that like he wants a little bit of time to get over the other girl not likeing him?


please help! i am just really confused about this whole thing right now cause theres so much going on...What should i do? girls advice and guys adcive please!?
I didn't understand a single word of that; though there is a possibility some of the general meaning might've reached me.


I think that what you're saying is that you're anxious about ';this guy'; not liking you, is that so? I think he does, I tell you. And if you can talk to each other I think you should make him understand that it's no point asking out a girl who doesn't like him.


All the best wishes.What should i do? girls advice and guys adcive please!?
you haven't seen him in a while, right?? Maybe go on a double/triple date wit your friends and his friends then slowly take it down to just you 2.............. lol i tried that and it ended up radd

No comments:

Post a Comment